How to Submit Passenger Names:
Complete the Excel® Name Template provided by Southwest Airlines, and upload via the Southwest Airlines Group Travel Management page. (Passport information will be required for International Reservations.)
- Please complete all required fields, this includes: Group Leader Name, Email, Final Payment Due Date and Confirmation Number.
- In the “File Upload” section, click Add Files, locate your saved file and click on it. Then click open. The document will now be attached.
- Next, check the box indicating if you are submitting initial names or name changes.
Passenger Name Policies:
- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has implemented a program called Secure Flight which is intended to enhance the security of commercial air travel into, out of and within the continental United States. Under Secure Flight, airlines are required to ask traveling passengers for their full legal name as it appears on the government-issued photo ID they intend to travel with, along with their date of birth, gender and redress number (if applicable).
- Please note: Passengers will not receive a boarding pass or be able to travel until the appropriate data is collected. To learn more, please go to: http://southwest.com/travel_center/tsa_secureflight.html. All seat reservations for which names are not provided by the date that the Final Payment Amount is due will be cancelled.
- It is your responsibility to fulfill the passport, visa and other immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. You should confirm these with the relevant embassies and/or consulates. We do not accept any responsibility in the case of you being unable to travel due to not complying with any such requirements.
- U.S. Citizens should refer to the travel advice posted by the U.S. Department of State at travel.state.gov for all the countries you intend to visit. Vaccinations may be required for some or all of the places you are intending to visit. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have arranged all necessary vaccinations for your itinerary.
- Minors under the age of 18 are not permitted to fly unaccompanied on international flights or any itinerary that includes an international flight. If a minor is traveling with an adult over the age of 18, they must be listed on the same flight itinerary.
How to Submit Final Payment:
If you have already submitted a complete name list (for International travel name templates must include Passport information), you may call 1-800-433-5368 to pay over the phone, using a credit card, UATP or PayPal. If paying via wire transfer, please call or email GroupTravel@wnco.com at least seven business days before your final payment due date to receive the detailed instructions for sending your wire transfer.
Final Payment Amount Policies:
- We are unable to accept multiple forms of payment or multiple payments. If you have a daily limit on your credit or debit card, please ensure your bank has released the funds prior to submitting your Final Payment Amount
- Cancellation of your group reservation will result in forfeiture of the Deposit Amount.
- Group Tickets are flight and date specific and cannot be changed, used or exchanged for travel on other flights.
- Fares are subject to new Passenger Facility Charges and any applicable taxes or fees that may be imposed or changed prior to ticket purchase.
Terms and Conditions
To the best of my knowledge, all passenger details are accurate and complete. If the number of names submitted does not match the number of seats held, Southwest has the authority to cancel the excess seats.